Why Tripolymer Foam Insulation for My House?
- Comfortable temperatures in every room of your home
- Save up to 50% on energy bills
- Protect the environment with an eco-friendly insulation
- Get federal and state energy tax credits
- Minimize outside noise
- Drastically increases the fire rating of your home
If your walls could talk, they'd tell you up to 35% of the heating or cooling inefficiency in a home
is due to improperly-insulated walls. Without the appropriate level of insulation, a home can feel
chilly in the winter and too warm in the summer. Adjusting the thermostat just sends your utility
bills skyrocketing. Properly-insulated walls in your house will not only
increase comfort in every
room of your home
, but will also help you
save on heating and cooling costs
Tripolymer is the one of the safest, most long-lasting and eco-friendly wall insulation products available.
Tripolymer was specifically created as a thermal and acoustical wall insulation for existing wall
cavities. For more than 35 years, it has been safely installed in homes, schools, hospitals and
commercial buildings. Simply put, Tripolymer is one of the safest, most long-lasting and
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- One of the best insulators with an R-value of 5.1 per inch
- Tested and trusted in over 400 million square feet of construction
Formaldehyde is not used in the manufacturing of Tripolymer Injection Foam.